Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

So, this year at our office we decided that instead of playing 80s music and dressing like 80s teenagers, this year we would play Disney music and dress at Disney characters. After much deliberation, I settled on being the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. I was amazed at the comments made this day. Anywhere from..."I didn't realize it was you, I thought you had someone new working here" to "Did you do something different to your hair?" LOL Um, yeah.. And I was shocked at how many people, even while wearing the hat, couldn't tell me who I was supposed to be. The sad thing is, that in a few months time when the new Alice in Wonderland movie comes out, with Johnny Depp playing the Mad Hatter, everyone will then know who the Mad Hatter is. Everyone has sold out to current Hollywood. :-( How sad!



I will have to say though that I don't think the Mad Hatter was ever 8 months pregnant! :-) Overall, we had a fun day and I will miss not getting to dress up for work next year. I guess I will have to just have a costume party next year to get my dress up fix!:-) Or go trick-or-treating with the kids while dressed up and embarrass the heck out of them...Either way, it'll be fun!!

No comments:

Ramblings