Sunday, July 26, 2009

More than half way there!!

Well, it's official! I have now been pregnant longer than I have left to be pregnant! Lol We'll be 21 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe we're this far and yet sometimes I feel like we should be closer to getting to hold this precious little girl and we're just not yet. Sigh. I feel like we've entered the fun stage though. The time where I don't feel awful anymore...actually, I haven't really felt that awful through the whole pregnancy. I now kinda know what those women are thinking when they say they love being pregnant. If I could sleep through the night and didn't have such awful backpain, I'd feel great! I'm also now in the stage where I feel her moving a lot of the time. She still moves more when she's squished, which cracks me up, but she's starting to get a bit of a pattern. She's most active around 7:30 or 8:00 in the evening so sounds like we're going to have another night owl.
Shawn and I just went to the Dayton Celtic Festival on Friday and had a great time. I picked up some baby clothes while I was there...couldn't help myself! Got a white onesie that says "Irish princess" in green; a pink shirt that has a green clover that says "baby Irish"; and a little dress with green and white stripes that says "Thank heaven for baby girls" with clovers under it. So cute:-) So this baby is definitely coming out Irish whether she likes it or not! LOL. She also got to go to her first Gaelic Storm concert in utero. It was loud enough I'm sure she heard it! Or at least felt the vibrations!
Anyway, things are good, now I just need to kick everyone into high gear so this house is ready for our baby girl in a mere 4 and 1/2 months! Can't wait!

No comments:

Ramblings