Also, like many girls, this princess needs her space. She did not take kindly to the ultrasound tech chasing her all around with the wand and she moved and rolled and kicked and changed positions as often as she could. I felt more movement in there in that half hour that I had all day. She doesn't like to feel squashed apparently. No wonder I've been in maternity clothes for 6 weeks already! 
And of course, due to the amazing advancements in technology these days, we also got an awesome 3D picture of what our little baby girl is going to look like. I swear it looks like she's trying to play peek-a-boo!

And since I never did get the original ultrasound pics up, here is one to show you just how far our little sweetheart has come in the past 11 weeks. This was her at a mere 7 weeks, compared to her at 18 weeks in this most recent ultrasound:
Isn't pregnancy amazing! Who could believe that the blog in that picture could already look like a tiny person! Wow. Anyway, I'm exhausted and ready for bed, but just wanted to show off like the proud mama I am! Can't wait for her to arrive!


No comments:
Post a Comment