Thursday, November 12, 2009

We're almost there!

Well, we're down to only 3 + weeks left and I'm in shock that we're that close! This pregnancy has flown by, and while I'm pefectly content to let her "bake" as long as she needs to, I'm ready for her whenever she decides to show up! I now have an official "last day of work" set and will not be going back into the office after Thanksgiving. So I have only *gasp* SEVEN days of work left before I begin my journey as a stay-at-home momma and wife. I do plan on working again, part-time, at least in theory, but we're all kinda just waiting to see how things go. I am nervous to think of not working full-time and wonder whether or not I will adjust to being home all the time...but I'm excited to be embarqing on a new and wonderful job that I hope will be rewarding for my entire family. Can't wait to meet you baby!

No comments:

Ramblings