Friday, April 10, 2009

We're having an ultrasound!

Well, I finally got the call from the doctor's office that we're all set and ready for an ultrasound to make sure everything is good to go. My levels are great. I went from 683 on Tuesday to 2084 today. So we're good. The bad news is that the soonest they can get me in for the ultrasound is Wednesday, April 22nd. And Shawn is going to be out of town for training so he's going to miss it. It kinda sucks, but I figure we should probably have one more ultrasound before the end, so we'll make sure he gets to be there for that one! So 12 more days and I will get to see our baby (or babies---it is possible) "in person" for lack of a better term. I can't wait:-)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Look at those levels... I'm guessing there's at LEAST two babies in there!

Ramblings