Well, after yesterday I feel fantastic today. I think I may have had a touch of something yesterday cause I felt in a fog all day. Today was much better...started off a little rough but after this morning, it got better. I went and got my blood drawn again today to check my hcg levels. They went from 31 last week up to 683 today. It has to be over 1500 for them to do an ultrasound, but since it doubles every 48 to 72 hours they want me to get my blood drawn again in 3 days...so hopefully there will be posted ultrasound pics very soon! I started wearing sea bands to help combat the morning sickness and it seems to be helping today. This must be how women who love being pregnant must feel. Must be nice. I figure today must be a fluke. I expect to be back to the nausea again tomorrow.:-) My co-worker took me out to lunch today at Burgundy's and we had a wonderful lunch. I had tomato basil bisque (oh my goooodness it was awesome) and some amazing manicotti. I think the baby is Italian. I have eated more spaghetti and pasta and tomato based things in the past 2 weeks than I have in the past 4 months!:-)
Well, that's all for now...more to come soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment