Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Guess What?!
There are very few people who read this blog, but for those of you who do, you know that it has been a rough couple of years. Made rougher by the fact that we have struggled the last 2 years to get pregnant...well...the struggle is over. We're pregnant. Just barely, but we are.:-) I couldn't wait to tell everyone and figured I wouldn't be able to keep it a secret for long, so here we go! I took a test this morning and got a faint positive. I immediately called Shawn and then my doctor's office to get a blood test to confirm. After over 4 agonizing hours, they finally called and said YES we were pregnant! I have to go in once a week to get all my hormone levels checked until they are high enough to do an ultrasound! So I will try to update more often now that I have something positive and exciting to talk about!:-) More later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment