Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rockin' 80's Halloween

Hello! And for all of you that may have looked like this in the 80s....I'm sorry. :-) No, seriously. This year at my office my co-worker and I decided that an 80s theme to Halloween would be a trip. We dressed up, had huge hair, bold and crazy makeup and wild jewelry. We even played 80s music all day. Let me tell you, we were quite the talk of the town. And yes folks, I did put together my own outfit. It was hot, let me tell you...well, just see for yourselves...

And for those of you wondering...yes that is what's left of my high school Madrigal dress. Finally that hideous bridesmaid looking dress made itself useful! And no, I haven't gotten quite that fat...the angle was horrible. And no, I'm not pregnant either...though its not for lack of trying. Speaking of, we are still in the middle of our quest for second time around parenthood, which is proving to be quite elusive. The doctor thought my infertility might have been due to "insulin resistance" which he prescribed metformin for. I have been on that for around 11 weeks now, and still no improvement. Last week, I went in for another check up and my doctor prescribed clomid, one of the most popular of the fertility drugs in use currently. I have to wait til my next cycle to give those a try, so it's looking like the possibility of pregnancy before the new year is slim. sigh. Hopefully soon though....

Well, have to get back to work, so take care all and I will post more about the family soon!

No comments:

Ramblings